Aug 15, 2009

Ode to Lily Pie

My sister's younger daughter Lily will turn one in a couple of days. She is such a beautiful little sweetheart as you can clearly see. We had so much fun today at her ladybug themed birthday party packed with lots of family, fun, and great memories. Here's some highlights from our day!


My big sister with her two little beauties!

My mom, Scarlett, & London

My Grandma (GG) and Lily Pie!

Party hats!

Everybody sing!

Lily wanted nothing to do with her birthday girl hat!

That's better!

Yummy!

As if we weren't tired enough from the party, we decided to eat dinner at Gatti Town! Movies, pizza, & games!

Scarlett & Daddy riding!

London & Scarlett havin' fun!

My little driver!


The three cousins...sweet and sassy!

Time for kisses! So sweet!

Do you see the resemblance?

My dad (Pa) & Scarlett riding the carousel

Scarlett and her grandpas!

Almost time to go!

What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment