Sep 2, 2009

Lately...

Over the past couple of weeks Scarlett has been:

Demanding to feed herself...


Increasing her vocabulary...
Scarlett says phrases now like, "I see you!" and "Where are you?" and "Oh, look at that!" Everything lately is "Mommy" this or "Mommy" that. She also enjoys telling her kitties (and for that matter, me) "No, No!" My favorite right now is the way she says, "thank you" every time you hand her something or when she hands you something!

Enjoying computer games like this...


Playing dress-up with anything she can get her hands on...


And I mean anything...



Enjoying the park...


Gobbling up fresh chocolate chip cookies...


Counting...
When counting to ten, Scarlett does a pretty good job! I have witnesses! If you say "One" she says "Two" and so on. She especially enjoys saying "Six" and "Eight". "Seven" is cutest because it sounds more like "Sewen"!

Wearing random pj combinations that only a father could pick out...


And babbling....

When Scarlett isn't saying her words, she babbles. It's pretty much non stop all day at this point. I like to call it her Swahili! Here's the best clip I could capture. Of course, she never likes to do anything for the camera.

3 comments:

  1. I was a little worried about the PJ pic. I was going to have to call Child Protective Services on you until you said that was her father's doing!!! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the best pics!! scarlett is so cute!! i agree in that i too love those pjs!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress up pictures, very creative Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete