Jul 23, 2009

6 Years

On Sunday Chris and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. We left Scarlett behind with my parents and spent the night at the Gaylord Texan hotel. It was so much fun! It was the first time I've been to the movies since Scarlett was born and the first time I've ever left her over night! Yes, I do need to get out more! We had a wonderful time, and I can see how getting out and spending time alone can be addicting!

Dinner with just the two of us!
Inside the hotel. There's a lot to see at the Gaylord.
And our wedding day, six years ago!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad we aren't the only ones who hasn't spent the night alone yet! We should probably do that sometime soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I loved the pictures. Maybe I can talk Scott into taking me to the Gaylord. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so neat that you guys did that! How time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy times!! CONGRATS!! it's amazing where the time goes!!

    ReplyDelete