Mar 7, 2009

First Steps

Scarlett took her first steps Thursday morning!! She was standing in the living room and took about 3 *real* steps over to where I was sitting on the couch. It was quite a moment! When I set her up right away to do it again so daddy could see, she forgot it all and fell backwards. But she took some steps again yesterday and daddy and my parents all witnessed the exciting event. Hooray for Scarlett! But mommy is a little sad as this is yet another reminder that she won't be my baby (at least physically anyway) forever.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! She's such a big girl! I think that Dawson has decided that he's fine with crawling and using his lion to get around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, already taking steps! It seems like she was just born!

    ReplyDelete