Mar 4, 2009

Where's Baby Scarlett?

Scarlett is at the age now where I actually see her "learning" things. The other day, she brought her favorite book to me. And she really must have wanted me to read it because crawling and carrying something at the same time cannot be easy!

She knows how to manipulate her toys better now; for instance she has a busy ball train (that she loves and I highly recommend! And she really likes this ball popper too.) She knows how to push the button on the train to make it "go" and play a song.



We're still working on shaking our head "no" and "yes". I'll admit, I haven't done the whole baby sign language thing. Apparently this is all the rage these days, but frankly I think it's a bunch of hooey and I'd rather practice her verbal skills.

We've also been practicing pointing to people when we say their names, like, Where's daddy? and Where's mommy? The only one she can do right now though is herself...here she is in action for proof!

1 comment: