Sep 19, 2008

Chug-a-Lug



Here is my little chug-a-lug lounging in her "recliner." (And she looks EXACTLY like her daddy if you haven't noticed.) Anyway, if you can't tell by looking, you may wonder why I have given her such a nick name. Well, look closely at her little play clothes outfit. Seems normal right? Well, guess what size it is. Go on, just guess. Well you're probably wrong because it's a size 12 months! She's 5 months old. Oh, my sweet sweet Scarlett, what are we going to do with you!

4 comments:

  1. I think that she's competing with Dawson in size! He's a big boy too! Can you believe how big they are getting???

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, 12 months already!!! she's so cute and looks perfectly healthy to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chug-a-lug or not she's adorable!! and yes a spitting image of your husband!! too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay, Afton is a giant! He's just 3 mos. old and I get comments like, "He's gonna be a football player!" and such...I think they size the clothes all different anyhow!

    ReplyDelete