Sep 10, 2008

5 Months

Scarlett turned 5 months old yesterday, and she has abruptly changed over the last couple of days. Last Friday, she began rolling over on her own. But the funny thing is that she only rolls over from her back to her tummy which is the opposite way babies normally begin to roll over. She won't roll onto her back from her tummy yet. She isn't crawling yet of course, but she somehow manages to move all around by wiggling and scooting. And she's now all over the place in her crib. She's also demanding to sleep on her tummy. I started off correcting her and putting her back onto her back, but she just rolls over again. She definitely sleeps more soundly this way. I'm so thankful that I am able to stay home with her because every day brings new memories. Happy 5 Months Scarlett!



3 comments:

  1. What a big girl! Both my kids rolled from back to belly first. Adrion got his first tooth a day ago! I'm so proud! I think it's cool that our babies are exactly 2 months apart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy five months Scarlett. She is so cute and that little picture set up is darling!

    ReplyDelete