Apr 12, 2011

3rd Birthday Party

We had so much fun celebrating Scarlett's 3rd birthday! We rented a huge bounce house and slide for her, and we had so much fun playing and playing all day long.  Family, food, presents, cake, and beautiful weather....it was the perfect day! 


She wanted a Hello Kitty strawberry cake. 
I didn't really want to get strawberry, 
but since it was her birthday and not mine, I gave in.
It turned out to be very delicious!



























Everyone had fun bouncing and sliding, even my Grandma!! We got some really funny pictures of some of us shooting down the slide.  Hilarious!!



Chris!

My Mom!

Chris's Mom!

The Birthday Girl!

London!


Me!


My sis and Lily!

Needless to say, by the end of the day, we were all exhausted!! Scarlett keeps asking, Is my birthday over?? And when I say yes, she says, Am I still three?

I took this one a few days before her birthday. 
I love it because I can still see "baby" in her when she's sleeping. 
There's probably nothing better than watching your baby sleeping soundly.

Happy 3rd Birthday sweet baby girl!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun party! Scarlett is such a beautiful little girl. I think you might be in trouble when she becomes a teenager! :) Happy birthday to your little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle! she is so grown up!! what a fun party!! can you plan my next birthday!! maybe we should have gotten bounce houses for 30?

    she is such a cutie pie!! i love of her pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete