Apr 9, 2011

3 Years Old


My sweet Scarlett, you are now three years old! I can so clearly remember the day you were born, and it was such a wonderful and joyous day for me. I remember when I was pregnant, I never could really even imagine what you would look like, but when I first saw your face it was as if I had known you my whole life.

And now, three very short years later, you are still my joy and my greatest blessing. You talk nonstop all day long. You are so inquisitive! The way you speak for your age is amazing to us. You are incredibly loving and curious. Some of  your favorite things are singing, dancing, dressing up, playing mommy to your dolls, playing doctor, swinging, and coloring. You are mommy's little shadow. I love being with you all day just playing at home or out running errands with you. You go to preschool two times a week, and you love your two teachers and your friends there. You love Jesus, and we love praying to Him with you every day.

We love so much watching you grow and learn. Happy Birthday sweet angel! Mommy and Daddy love you more than words could ever describe!

1 comment:

  1. Scarlett looks so big in this picture! She's such a prettty little girl! You guys are welcome to come swim with us when you are visiting this summer!

    ReplyDelete