Mar 14, 2011

A Little Boring

It's been a little boring around here lately with not a whole lot going on.

Scarlett's 3rd birthday will be here in a few short weeks so we've been planning her big day. I've been having some fun making her invitations. She wants a Hello Kitty birthday, and we're going to rent a bounce house/slide. She cannot wait; she's so into birthdays right now. Chris and I are going to surprise her with a swing set from us which I know will be a really big hit with her.

We're also getting everything ready for her big girl bed! She's been in a toddler bed since the summer, and she's just ready for something bigger. Her crib converted to a toddler bed, and it also converts to a full sized bed. We're just waiting on the bed rails to come in. Her new bedding just arrived which is more exciting for me I think, but she's pretty excited too.

This week Chris is home with us for his Spring Break so hopefully we'll get to do something fun I that I can share!

It was PJ day at church on Sunday for the kids so that was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment