Nov 23, 2010

Odds and Ends

Scarlett has been completely potty trained at night for the past couple of weeks which means I'm officially done buying pull-ups! I am so proud of her since she won't be 3 until April.

Preschool is also going great. It's been several weeks since she has cried when I drop her off. She's finally her normal self around her teachers and friends. I think it has been the best thing for her. (It's even helped when we go to church because she doesn't cry there anymore either.) They do so many great activities at her preschool, and she loves talking about what they do. Lately they have started doing baby yoga, made and ate jello, had a chocolate tasting, and painted with feathers, pumpkin spice, and corn. Every week they talk about a new bible verse. I love to hear Scarlett tell me what they do there. She loves talking about her friends and I think she's a little busy-body because she was telling me the other day who wears diapers in her class and who wears pull-ups. She is such a hoot!

Also, Chris was lucky enough to get to go to a World Series game! He went to the only game the Rangers won too!





No comments:

Post a Comment