Nov 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Scarlett really enjoyed trick-or-treating this year. She quickly realized that with each house, her bucket was getting more and more full. She did such a good job at saying "Trick-or-Treat!" and "Thank you!"

Little Cowgirl ready to go!

Sweet cousins! Lily made such a precious Minnie Mouse!

My niece London LOVES Toy Story so dressing as Jessie was perfect! 
So stinkin' cute!





First house!




The girls got these adorable Halloween bracelets from one of the houses. Man, I need to step up my game with what I hand out!

"Home, home on the range!"   

This is a house in my sister's neighborhood fondly referred to throughout the year as "The Halloween House." It is so so scary in person. Creepy music and all. Scarlett still went up to the door to my surprise, with a death grip on my hand that is. She kept saying "Candy! Candy!" as we passed by all the freaky statues; I guess reminding herself that being scared would pay off at least!


And the Two Year Olds are done!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the costumes! Scarlett made a precious cowgirl. I like how all the dads were more excited about the Rangers game . . . check out Kyle's shirt when I finally get my Halloween pics on here!

    ReplyDelete