Oct 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch OK Style

We made a trip to OK this weekend to see my parents and have our holiday pictures taken.  On Saturday before the OSU game, we went out to a pumpkin patch.  It was COLD and WINDY when we got there, and we were not prepared, but Scarlett had a blast which is all that matters, right!? We went on a hay ride, fed some animals, complained about the wind, went through a muddy corn maze, picked out some pumpkins to take home, complained about the mud, and best of all....Scarlett rode her first pony!








Daddy and Scarlett and their boots!




Practicin' her rodeo moves. 







 



They have "nighttime" corn maze adventures....can you imagine!? No thanks. 




 Scarlett shot down this slide; good thing Pa was there to catch her.  
After coming down she said, "I'm a space ship!"



My new shoes, boo hoo. 


Even though I stayed by Scarlett when she rode the pony, I was very surprised she liked it so much.  When she got on she said, "Yee haw!"  I tell ya, this kid is a riot.





 Scarlett's dorky parents...



Blurry, but the best family shot of the day so I had to include it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment