Oct 4, 2010

Miss Personality

This little video is a perfect example of Scarlett's funny personality. I snuck up on her when she was entertaining herself the other day and singing her preschool songs. She loves to sing the songs she's learning there. It's still weird to me to hear her sing songs I don't know and that I didn't teach her. She has to teach me the new ones she learning! Also, you'll notice she's got her pjs on, but she has her dress-up jewelry on, her sunglasses, and some random shoes too.  She plays dress up ALL day like this. I swear, every time she comes out of her room throughout the day, she's got a different get-up on!


3 comments:

  1. I love that little diva with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart!!! I love the whole glasses bit where she is trying to put them up on her head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know that its not just my girl that changes clothes every hour on the hour! I think tonight Allie even did two pajama changes before going to bed!

    ReplyDelete