Sep 2, 2010

Pre School

Scarlett is starting Early Preschool tomorrow! She'll be going 2 days a week from 9-2.  Besides family, she has never been "watched" by anyone for this long. I mean, she'll eat lunch there and everything! I was really worried about how she would feel when I leave her there for the first time until we went to "Meet the Teacher" earlier this week. After that, I felt much better and very relieved. This must be one of the best Christian Preschool's around! My niece attended all last year, and loved it. They are so organized. Her room is nice and big, filled with so many fun things to do. She has two teachers, and they were so sweet and on the ball. Each day, Scarlett's class will have art time, playground time, music and movement time, lunch time, and rest time. And of course she'll be learning about Jesus. They even asked us what some of her favorite books are so they could read them to help them feel more comfortable there. One of her teachers even reminded us that she'll be praying for our kids. You can't ask for much better than that! One funny thing is that by chance there are only little girls in her class. Those poor teachers and all the drama they'll have.

Here's what we've been doing to get her ready.

We had to get her a nap mat. She loves playing with this, but I would be very surprised if she actually goes to sleep!


New shoes! Ked's have come a long way haven't they?!


New outfits...(those boots are mine though...she loves putting them on!)


New lunch box and backpack!


She's ready to go! Good grief.  I hope we both survive the first day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I keep up with your posts, but she just looks so grown up in these pictures! Hope she (and you) enjoys her first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear how it went! She looked like she was ready, I hope her mom was!

    ReplyDelete