May 1, 2010

Dentist

I had the chance to try my hand at dentistry the other day.

Meet the culprit: A seemingly sweet and innocent little two year old who has actually been known to smear mascara all over her face, throw daddy's nice watch away in the garbage and pull her cats' tails from time to time. 

A quiet toddler means a mischievous toddler in our household so I should have known when she was coloring in silence (or colorin' as she says), we had a problem on our hands.  Then I found her with this:


And so I made her open her mouth, and I found crayon ground into every one of her big back teeth on top and bottom. Using her tooth brush and my finger nails, I dug out bits of crayon over and over again until it was all out. And guess what was most distressing? The crayon bits in her mouth weren't even orange! They were purple.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! We need to get our kids together. They could get in all kinds of trouble! ;) This is totally something Dawson would do!

    ReplyDelete