Mar 22, 2010

Spring Break

During Chris's Spring Break this year we were very busy visiting with family.  First, we headed to OK to see my side. We went out to the farm and then stayed with my parents for a few days.  It's good to go home!


Once we were back home in Texas, Chris's mom visited along with his aunt and uncle.  They all spoiled Scarlett rotten.  We spent one day at the Dallas World Aquarium, a pretty impressive place! Scarlett was very observant.  She was afraid of the giant anteater and massive manatees. I think she was most excited about her new toy from the gift shop, figures.

We finished off Spring Break with a disappointing loss for the Cowboys, a visit from Chris's dad, and several inches of snow-AGAIN! I've never seen so much snow.  Now Spring Break is over, we're getting back to our routine, and Chris is in the home stretch until summer break!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great Spring Break! We would LOVE to go to the zoo with you guys when you are here! I would love to see Dawson and Scarlett play together! Let me know when you guys will be here this summer and we will meet up.

    ReplyDelete