Sep 21, 2009

Good-Bye Summer

Tomorrow is the first day of fall! We have had such a fun summer even though we didn't travel to any exotic places. We are planning our first beach trip for next summer so we do have that to look forward to. Lately, we've been just trying to adjust to our schedule now that Chris has started a new school year. It can be stressful for us because I work part time a night still and on the nights I work, it's a fast switch. He walks in the door, and I walk out! I'm thankful that I have another year home with Scarlett. The sacrifices are all worth it. Scarlett and I have also started attending a toddler/parent music class at church. It's a lot of fun. Here's what else we've been up to lately!

Playing with cousins! We see my sister and her kiddos at least once a week. They love playing with each other. The other night I was responsible for all three of these wild little girls!





Watching the rain! It rained for about nine days straight recently!



Going to the park! This is by far my favorite park in our area. It has a great playground with a lot of stuff for her age group, and it has a splash pad too! We recently went with Chris's mom, aka Mimi. Scarlett could stay there all day I think!






2 comments: