Mar 15, 2009

Pillows, Dolls, and a Big Girl Chair!

When I was cleaning her room the other day, I discovered that Scarlett likes rollin' around on pillows. She tackles them, lays on them, plays on them, falls on them! It's so funny to watch.





She also enjoys lovin' on her baby doll...which includes biting too!



Scarlett now has booster seat
instead of the yucky, bulky, impossible to clean, high chair!


In 26 days our baby will turn one.
It just cannot be! I truly am in denial.
Why does it go by so fast!?

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pics and I can't believe she'll be a year old already!!! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog and catching up on your life. I am so glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does go by so fast! She is so pretty. I can't believe it's been a year. It seems like just yesterday you guys were here when Brayden was born. I hope to see y'all soon....why haven't we gotten together? CHRIS! SCOTT! lol

    ReplyDelete