Mar 31, 2009

Fun Times


Scarlett is feeling a little under the weather. She has a cold and 4 teeth are all pushing through on top, yikes! Poor Scarlett.

She has not slept for 2 nights in a row either. I'm the kind of tired I was when she was brand new. Poor Mommy.

Last night at midnight we could NOT find her suction bulb so Chris had to run to the store in the tornado weather (Poor Daddy) we were having only to come home and have her freak out when we tried to use it on her, and believe me freak out is an understatement! And at the doctor today she threw a royal fit while Dr.Lanman checked her throat and ears.

But before I start feeling sorry for myself I need to remember that there's many sweet babies out there who are a lot sicker than her, (like Stellan who still needs our prayers!) but it would be nice if I could get some sleep tonight...

2 comments:

  1. That's no fun!! We have a vibrating teething ring that Dawson really seems to like! I actually think that it has helped some of his teeth break on through. He's cutting molars now! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's also a new "binky" that made for teething that has a lot of bumps and ridges for them to chew on!

    ReplyDelete