Feb 16, 2009

Wild Child

The phrase, "All Boy" comes to my mind quite a bit these days as I watch Scarlett get into everything. The other day she was laughing at me when I was "getting" her, and she ran smack dab into a chair and bumped her forehead pretty good. But she didn't skip a beat, and she most certainly did not cry, not my fearless little boy girl! Instead, she immediately proceeded to climb on top of her walker with the high hopes of getting on top of the ottoman. Meanwhile, the entire time, she has her "daddy" doll in her mouth! (She loves this little soft doll that came with her Pottery Barn doll house. She especially loves to keep him in her mouth as she goes about playing with other toys.) Finally, she gave up and decided to grab the camera out of my hands. Needless to say, she keeps me very busy all day. But of course, I love every minute of it.







6 comments:

  1. Scarlett and Dawson would have a blast together!! I feel like Dawson always is getting a new bump or bruise everyday! He's fearless!!! I told his doctor that at his 9 month apt. and she said the same thing you did, "He's all boy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. They're so BUSY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the doll in her mouth, that's hilarious! Thank you for the sweet comment on Will's blog, these babies are so much fun to watch, Scarlett is the sweetest little girl. I hope someday the kids can meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is histerical and the doll in the mouth cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! I wonder...is she behaving like you or chris? :-)

    ReplyDelete