Feb 24, 2009

Surprise!

I'm a little behind, but on Valentine's Day weekend my sister and I left the boys behind and braved the 3 1/2 hour trip (well, Mandy got us there in 3!) to OK with all the girls in tow for our mom's birthday. The fun part was that we didn't tell my mom we were coming. My dad was in on it, but my mom had no clue. We showed up to her classroom right as the kids were getting out of school for the day and SURPRISE! Seeing her reaction really was priceless. We spent the rest of the weekend with my parents and had a wonderful time!

In the Car: Two Sleepy Girls

Sweet Lily

Attacking Auntie!

Sharing...I think!

Big Girls!





Meet Jaxon, our cousin Sarah's precious little miracle


All these pictures and none of my mom!
So sad! Sorry Grandma!
But Happy Birthday! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment