Jan 14, 2009

Still My Chug-a-lug!

Scarlett had her 9 month check-up yesterday as well as her first helmet adjustment with the second helmet. Two doctor's appointments in one day, fun! fun! But luckily there are no shots at 9 months!! And helmet #2 is already starting to work its magic.

At 9 months Scarlett weighs: 22.5 pounds, 95th percentile, and she is 28 1/2 inches long, 95th percentile. At least she's consistent!

She is doing great developmentally, and we're going to start some table foods and level 3 baby foods this month.

Here's a little clip of her babbling and moving around. I've learned that she is pretty fearless when it comes to attempting to move around and go from standing to crawling and crawling to sitting to standing! (I realize my camera makes a strange noise when I have it in film mode, no clue.....)


4 comments:

  1. You are right, she is fearless! ;) It sounds like one of her favorite words is "da-da" too. I think that Dawson says, "ahya da-da" a million times a day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! I can't believe how big she is. So when are we going to get together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how she just falls to get back down to the ground, no fear at all! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete