Dec 8, 2008

Heartbreak Kid

Does the name Shawn Michaels come to mind when you read this post's title? Probably not! But if your husband is reliving his childhood by watching Friday Night Smackdown & Monday Night Raw like mine, you would have known that it's one of Shawn Michaels' wrestling nicknames and that he's one of the characters (yes honey, they're characters, they're not real) who wrestles for the WWE. So when Chris said he was ordering a onesie for Scarlett online, I should have known that it wasn't going to come from Gymboree. I do realize though that if we never have a boy, Scarlett will have to periodically fill in as my husband's son which I am ok with as long as I can slap a bow back on her within the hour! Here's our little wrestler showing off daddy's new present.

The son he never had....

Thanks for the shirt daddy!

Practicing her wrestling moves...

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! She really looks like she's about to karate chop someone in that last pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cracking up! That is SO something that Geoff would do!

    ReplyDelete