Jun 29, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods....

Well it's a little harder to get to grandma's house than that, but Scarlett made the trip for the first time this past week! Chris was busy with a school conference, so Scarlett and I packed up and headed to Oklahoma to visit my parents. Luckily my grandparents live in between Dallas and Mustang so we were able to stop and let her rest and eat before finishing the almost 4 hour trip. Scarlett proved to be a good little traveler. As long as the car was moving she slept! We had so much fun!!

Visiting GG and G-Pa


Scarlett and Grandma (my mom)




Scarlett and Pa (my dad)

Scarlett and My Long Time Friend Jenny





THANKS FOR A FUN TIME GRANDMA AND PA! WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! She's soooo cute Michelle and she's grown so much! I can't WAIT to see her!
    Love,
    Aub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    She is precious! I know you are so proud of her and I know you're the best mommy! I miss you and want to see you sometime. Thanks for sending this website my way!

    ReplyDelete