Jun 21, 2011

Ode to Kelsea

Once upon a time, during my elementary school years, I met a girl at basketball camp named Kelsea. We hit it off right away. This is us at that camp: (And for the record, I thought those glasses were actually pretty cool.)


Kelsea and I did not attend the same elementary or the same middle school, and we saw each other here and there during those years. Then high school came, and we finally were able to be in the same school together. And for those next four years, we did pretty much everything together.

We haven't seen each other in years, but we were able to get together recently. I was able to meet her sweet little boy, Kade, in person for the first time. We all went swimming and then to lunch. It was so good to see such a great friend. I wish that we lived close to each other and could meet up once a week. Your high school best friend will always be your best friend!

Kade and Scarlett hit it off, and it was so fun to see our babies playing together.





Love you Kelsea and Kade! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. We had the BEST day with you guys! I love you so much and so glad we got to spend the day together.... Never again will we wait so long. No doubt you are still my bestie! Can't wait to see you and sweet Scarlett again soon. I think of all the funny & cute things she said that day and always makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete