Apr 25, 2011

Easter Celebration Part Two

My family gathered in Oklahoma on Saturday to celebrate Easter together. We all went to my Aunt and Uncle's house and had so much fun. They have plenty of land for the kids to run around and play. They also have every kind of outdoor gadget you can think of  which kept us laughing and entertained all day. Scarlett did not want to leave. We started off with an Easter egg hunt! Pebbles, my aunt, hid eggs all over her property. There were lots of prizes for the kids too.

Getting ready for the hunt....
It was cold, windy and rainy most of the day, but that didn't stop us!


Ready, Set, Go!
I love this one because it shows London in action.
She really understands Easter egg hunting, but Scarlett, Lily, and Jaxon,
on the other hand, had to be persuaded more.




Jaxon, my cousin Sarah's sweet little boy


My Grandparents with Emma, Sarah's sweet baby girl

What a hoot!! My mom and Chris on the giant teeter totter....they're going to kill me for this!

Love this one of London on the rope swing!

If this sweet face doesn't give me baby fever, I don't know what will!!




Scarlett was in love with Emma. She wanted to be by her all day. She's been asking about her ever since.



Chris rode a dirt bike nearly all day. He was like a little kid out there.




As I mentioned they have all sorts of gadgets. Here's my mom and Mandy on the tandem bike. Shortly after this my sister fell off.  It was hilarious...I'm so mean!

London rode their donkey several times. Scarlett wanted nothing to with the riding of the donkey. Then on the way home she cried that she didn't get to ride their "horsey." You just never know with a three year old.

 



Scarlett with Uncle Jeff on the go-cart.

Again with the bike! This cracks me up. My uncle is giving my parents a boost.
I'm dead after this post....

But I rode it too! Unlike my sister, however, I did not fall off. 

This pic is funny because you can see Chris in the background on the go-cart, and London has the shovel she used to find the buried treasure my Aunt hid for her with a map and all. There was so much to do. It was like a circus out there!


See, I can make fun of myself too!


We had so much fun. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment