Dec 13, 2010

Christmas Family Photos

We drove all the way home to Oklahoma back in October so Angel Porch could take our family Christmas photos. We were lucky enough to get in on her Holiday Mini Session. I absolutely love her! She took Scarlett's two year photos back in May, and it was great to see her again. I could look at her work all day. And the way she captures newborns gives me serious baby fever. I might have to have one more baby just so she can photograph him or her!











Since I love digital scrapbooking so much and playing around with Photoshop, I decided to design our Christmas card this year. I like making my own so I can choose whatever colors, layout, and wording I want.  I made my sister's card too. Here's my finished product.  I had so much fun with this!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas card and all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Great job! Your Christmas pictures are really good, too. I love looking at her blog . . . isn't she awesome?

    ReplyDelete