Aug 1, 2010

Girly

Sometimes Scarlett is all boy; she kicks, runs, hits, jumps, somersaults, splashes, and slides. She can be a little dare devil with all things physical. She's definitely ready for gymnastics! She's extremely agile and dexterous. She's even built like a little athlete. Her arms and legs are already a little muscular.

Then she's also all girl. She loves dressing up, baby dolls, cooking in her play kitchen, shoes, and jewelry. She's always interested in my necklaces and earrings. The other day we were looking at costumes in a catalog, and I asked her what she wants to be for Halloween this year. I didn't really think she would know how to answer, but she said, "A Princess!" without skipping a beat.

So while I actually love that she's a little athlete in the making, I also enjoy it when she begs me to paint her toes and sits so patiently while I roll her hair and get her all dolled up!




No comments:

Post a Comment