Jul 21, 2010

Little Gardener

Scarlett loves to do almost anything outside. She's really into bugs right now. She notices ants, rolly-polly bugs, crickets, spiders, and wasps. I've been teaching her all of their names. Most of them she wants to touch. The other day, I was telling her to watch out for a wasp that was flying around, and she said, "No, that's a dragonfly Momma!"  Seriously, the kid is so smart with the things she says!

She also likes dirt. When we were at my parents' she enjoyed digging around in their garden and "helping" plant some too. She LOVES to think she's helping. She says, "Look! I'm helping!"


Helping Pa prepare the tomato plants


Showing GG and G Pa she knows how to water the garden



She also loves the tacky yard art cute little garden animals my mom has; she kept kissing, hugging, and petting them.

1 comment:

  1. Scarlett's such a cutie-pants. My favorite is of the anonymous sexy legs in the 4th pic. :)

    ReplyDelete