May 24, 2010

First Haircut

I thought Scarlett would have her first haircut before she turned 2, but her hair has grown very slowly! My mom has trimmed it once, but last week, she had her first official haircut. I took her to one of those fun kids' places and was the crazy mom with the camera out the whole time! I'm pretty sure I annoyed several people there.

Anyway, her hair was getting pretty mullet-like and shaggy so it was time! The salon girl convinced me to keep it in a bob until it's all one length.  I'm glad I listened to her. It turned out really cute! 

Before & After:


5 comments:

  1. She looks SOOOO precious! I love her cute new hair cut! She looks like such a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair looks so cute! She's so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is a really cute haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks very adorable with her new haircut!

    ReplyDelete