Apr 4, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a very low key, relaxing Easter this year.  I worked on Saturday so we just went to church Easter morning and all came home and took a nap.  It was great! We are gearing up for Scarlett's 2nd birthday party next weekend. She'll be 2 this Friday, but I'm not ready to discuss that right now...

Family photo after the church service!  Scarlett looks sad because she is not a fan of the church nursery.  They say she cries off and on and doesn't ever want to eat their snack.  We haven't been going consistently which is probably part of the problem.  We need to go every Sunday so she can get used to it. I do think she did a little better this week than last week.

My two favorite people in the whole wide world. This is from my iphone which I think takes better pictures than my actual camera, but that's another story....


And finally, with frilly socks and shoes off, hair pulled out of bow, and stripped down to her bloomers, Scarlett was much happier!

 Happy Easter from our Family!

3 comments:

  1. Scarlett looks so cute in her Easter dress! It sounds like her and Dawson have the same feelings about the church nursery. Dawson started saying, "no, no, no" before we even made it to the hallway where the nursery is at! Crazy kids! ;)

    ReplyDelete