Feb 9, 2010

Potty Time


Every time I think of the word, potty, which is quite often these days, I think of the song Eddie Murphy recorded back in the 80's. Instead of, Party all the time, I thought he was saying, My girl wants to potty all the time, potty all the time, potty all the tiiiimmme! And never once did I question the randomness of the lyrics either; I just sang along! And I could have swore that Mandy was in on that with me, but she says she doesn't remember...

Well anyway, my girl actually does want to potty all the time, Scarlett that is. For a little over a week now, she has used her potty chair at least once a day, usually twice. She goes for Chris, and she went for Mimi this weekend. And now, for the past few days, she goes very easily, right when she sits down. So now what? What's the next step? I don't think she's ready to say, Hey mom, I need to pee! And I do have to ask her if she needs to go, then I help her sit on the potty for her to actually go, but she's doing so well, there must be a step 2 to this process....

No comments:

Post a Comment