Jan 22, 2010

Yackety-Yak


Scarlett has been saying so many funny words and phrases as her little vocabulary grows and grows. Just tonight, we came home from eating out and shopping, and she declared to the cat when we walked in the door, "Hi Peanut! How are you?" We crack up at what she says daily. Here are some of my favorites right now; the way she pronounces many of these is much cuter in person!

"High Five!"

"I swimmin!" (While taking a bath)

"Beach!" (When she spots the pool at our complex)

"That's funny!"

"Kitty! Get back!"

"I did it!" and "I DO it!"

"Tickle, Tickle!"

"Good Morning Peanut!" (To the cat when she wakes up)

"Bless you mommy!" (Or daddy, or whoever just sneezed)

"Daddy work" (When she's looking for Chris during the day and realizes he's gone)

"Oh! Mess!" (When she spills something)

"Oh, shoot!" (Unfortunately, she got this one from me, but at least it's not the other word!)

And best of all, if someone says to her, "Shake, shake, shake, Shake, shake, shake..." She knows just how to finish it off! Yep that's my girl!

2 comments:

  1. Too Cute!! She is looking so grown up. It's so sad isn't it. Time really flies now. Allie is also talking up a storm, and I love it. You are going to love Angel. She is so good with the kids and parents both!! Jill has promised to keep her blog up, so lets hope she does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love your new layout too.

    ReplyDelete