Jan 10, 2010

Is it just me?

Or does my 21 month old look like a three year old in this picture? Where is my baby!?

All those Christmas toys and what does she want? My new Flip. Chris and I both got the coolest new little digital camcorders.(Thanks Pappa & Mimi) Mine's yellow, my favorite! They are wonderful! Seriously, throw your clunky video cameras away because these little things are so easy and convenient to use. The USB drive just flips out when you're ready to upload and edit your recordings. Anyway, Scarlett loves them too because she can easily watch back all the videos of herself. She laughs and laughs watching herself on that thing. See how small it is? She'd play with it all day if I'd let her.



2 comments:

  1. Love the shirt, and I agree, she looks so grown up all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool gadget! She is adorable. Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I have been following your's also and Scarlett is an absolute doll. You have such a beautiful little family. :-)

    ReplyDelete