Dec 25, 2009

Christmas Eve, Eve

Christmastime is a bit tricky for us because our parents and extended family all live three hours away from us and three hours away from each other. It's nearly impossible to find a way to see everyone and still be home at our house for Christmas morning and Santa. This year, my parents came to us! It was very nice of them to haul loads and loads of presents down our way. So on Christmas Eve, Eve we went to my sister's house where my parents arrived, opened presents from each other, and ate a wonderful Italian dinner, compliments of chefs Mandy & Michelle thank you very much!

The weather was SO nice too! We were able to play outside even. I think it got up to 70 degrees!






Scarlett is still not really interested in opening presents. She just wants to get them out of all that dang plastic and play with them! She is so spoiled by her family and got a kitchen, a pink coupe, an art easel, clothes, shoes, pjs, books, dolls, and the list goes on and on and on.










1 comment:

  1. OMG! I HATE that pic of me! Take it off right. this. minute!!!

    ReplyDelete