Nov 23, 2009

A Typical Day

Throughout the day, Scarlett is my little shadow. She'll play alone in her room for small amounts of time here and there, but she usually just wants to be wherever I am, doing whatever I'm doing.

She likes to "help" put the groceries up.


And she loves to sweep. I can't wait till she can scrub toilets too!


And she LOVES to talk on the phone. She will listen to my mom, Chris's mom, my sister, or whoever for as long as they'll stay on with her. She babbles back to them as she walks around the house with the phone between her shoulder and ear. I have NO idea where she learned to love the phone so much!


When she gets quiet in her room, that's when I know she's up to no good. This was the case the other day when I found her like this, pretending to sleep. She looked up at me and proclaimed, "I go sleepy!"

Climbing out of the drawer was quite a scene as well.

I really think she's ready for gymnastics!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she is already! Time flies! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy turkey day!!

    i LOVE the pics of her in the dresser it's too funny!!

    ReplyDelete