Jul 3, 2009

Oh Happy Day

I realize that not everyone might agree, but I think having your first Happy Meal is a photo worthy occasion. Just think, there's probably hundreds of deprived children out there who'll never get to sink their teeth into such delicacies. Like Shiloh & Suri, I'm pretty sure they can only dream of fatty cheeseburgers, salty fries, sugary juice boxes, and rinky dink toys from Mickey D's while they lunch on their organic tofu. Poor kids. I'm such a giving mom that I decided it was high time Scarlett got some of the good stuff.



3 comments:

  1. I love the last pic! I agree... and I'm sure McNuggets are in Jaxon's future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, you're behind!! Casey has been eating chicken nuggets and fries from his brother's Happy Meal for a few months now. I guess I'm an even worse mom! And to top it off, I didn't even get a pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, Michelle, so cute! There's a McD's dangerously near our house, so Allie is also wise to the ways of all those delicious non-organic foods like McNuggets and cheeseburgers! I think the most fun we had was the first time I gave her an ice cream cone there. I'm betting Scarlett would like that too!

    ReplyDelete