May 13, 2009

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Scarlett loves the mirrors in her room. If she gets a hold of something new in a different room, she'll take it to hers so she can look at it in the mirror. She loves to try to put her headbands on her head or she'll drape clothes around her shoulders, all while watching herself in the mirror. It's quite a hoot. They've also helped her begin to recognize herself. She saw her picture on our computer and patted her head as if to say, "That's me!" and I know it's because of those crazy mirrors in her room! I can't stand them, but Scarlett thinks they're fabulous! She can entertain herself for hours minutes in front of them though so I'm not complaining!

3 comments:

  1. SO Cute!! My boys are the same way. Austin will almost break his neck to see himself in the mirror, and Jake is just as bad! I say they get it from their Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Jaxon loves to look in the mirror... but hasn't figured out who is smiling back!

    ReplyDelete