Nov 3, 2008

Helmet Make-over!

Apparently the thing to do in the "Doc Band community" is to have them elaborately decorated. Every time we go for our weekly check-up we see so many cute helmets. Here's some pretty amazing examples from their website:


I was going to have hers painted but worried about the time she would have to be out of it in order for it to dry. I'm also weird about things matching so I almost just left it white since I can still put a bow in her hair. But I finally changed my mind again and decided to just decorate it myself with stickers. Mandy did this with London's helmet, and it was super cute. I think it looks much better, and it's not too loud so I think it will still look ok no matter what she's wearing.






3 comments:

  1. I like the stickers even better! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Looks super cute! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good! The stickers look really cute!
    Did you spell her name right???
    :)

    ReplyDelete