Nov 13, 2008

Guard Kitty

One of our cats, Vito is very interested in Scarlett. He always wants in her room, and we have to shut her door when she's sleeping so he stays out of there. She LOVES him. Watching him is by far her favorite thing. She's gotten a hold of his fur a few times which he didn't really like since she was pulling and not petting, but he didn't hiss or anything. I think they'll be good buddies one day! Here he is guarding her while she's playing and then guarding her door while she sleeps!



5 comments:

  1. Lucy does the same thing! It cracks me up. Dawson grabs her hair and skin sometimes and she has not yelped out at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! That is so sweet. I love that fluffy kitty. Miss Scarlett keeps growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Scarlett is so adorable!! I can't believe how good you are about blogging--you're so dedicated! Anyway, I don't have a new email address for you, so give me a call on my cell sometime or send me an email. I'd love to catch up!

    Lauren T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New blog! In addition to Babyjellybeans:
    tornadoalli.blogspot.com

    Is it weird that the word verification on this spells:
    grop u?

    ew.

    ReplyDelete