Jun 23, 2008

The “Recorded” Life and Times of Miss Scarlett Begins!

Welcome to Scarlett’s blog! I initially decided against starting a blog for her because I’ve previously neglected two blogs already, and I thought I would never find time with a newborn. However, when I realized the other day how unbelievably fast the first 10 weeks of her life have gone by and how many memories we’ve already made and experienced during that time, I knew beginning a little diary for her via a blog would be appreciated especially by her when she gets older. So here we go! Special thanks to my sister Mandy for starting London’s blog a long time ago…without hers I probably never would have thought of this!

4 comments:

  1. We'll see how long you can hang in there! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is our sweet little Scarlett.
    What a cutie!! Can't wait to get some sweet kisses on those fat cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea Michelle... Now I can stay posted on little Scarlett even though I am hours away! She's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Michelle! It looks perfect! Can you believe how much they've changed from just a few weeks ago? Yikes!
    Love,
    Aub (Alli's mom)

    ReplyDelete